Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Take Two--With Molly

Just a few days after our Huber Farms pumpkin patch outing, Molly's preschool had a field trip to a "home-made" pumpkin patch. It was set up so cute and we had a blast. I did however, (after having to hold her a lot and remind her countless times to quit whining) ask her teacher if Molly was fussy all the time, or just when I was around. She said it was just when I was around, and that they thought about asking me not to come to the next field trip. I took her suggestion to heart and sent Rusty to the next field trip, which was the fire station. After being there a half an hour he called me to say, "Molly's crying because she wants me to hold her; what should I do?" Ummm, let me think, hold her!?!? So, hopefully, Molly's attitude will change. Otherwise she won't have any parents participating in her field trips.

Before the big pumpkin "hunt."

Molly picked the best pumpkin (or the first one she saw).

Why-o-why does Molly smile like this? Because she's sick of her mom saying, "Smile Molly."

Molly's class. Molly was a little nervous to sit on the wagon for the hay ride. She's next to her church friend Anna, and her other church friend (in the blue coat) is Juliette.

I had to hold her the entire time during the hay ride. She has a way of talking me into it every time.

We played the parachute game after the hay ride.
BFF-Eva! Although there usually isn't a day that goes by that she's with Eva that she doesn't hurt her in some way. Eva's so sweet, she just keeps coming back for more.
Westport Road Bible Preschool Ms. Kelly's class 2008-2009 (I had bribed Molly with a piece of candy that I'm holding in my other hand to sit there with her class and smile).

1 comment:

Jen said...

That picture of Eva and Molly is adorable! Eva loves Molly, it's so fun they can do so much together.