Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 40th VO!

Surprise babe! Here's your 40th birthday blog post from your husband the guest writer. And you probably thought I wasn't paying attention to your blogging techniques. Well, I wasn't really, so this will be very amateurish. But I wanted celebrate your day by sharing some of the highlights (at least those that were captured on film) of your 4oth year, because it has been a great one.


Good desserts and plenty of sun at Hilton Head over Spring Break.

Disney World was a blast.

SLC for Alicia's wedding (which twin is she? I still can't tell them apart.)

Hanging out in Vegas with Natalie Morales.

Broadway show (in Louisville) with the girlfriends (and husbands).

sun worshiping and "facebooking" with Molly

The annual family pilgrimage to Maysville for the big race! -- twice this year.

Bon fires and ball games with the fam.

Wow, you set the bar pretty high this year for fun in our 40's. I'm looking forward to see what you can come up with next year to top it. . .

You're a tremendous wife and mother, you make 40 look good, and I love you. Have a great birthday!

love, Rusty

5 comments:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

What a sweet husband!!!
I hope that your 41st year is even better than your 40th!
Happy Birthday!!

Grandma and Grandpa T said...

Great Blog, Rusy. I'm having a hard time realizing you guys have hit the 40 mark. You are both still young looking and acting and great to be around. We love you guys, all six of you. Happy Birthday Vicki.

mitch said...

Happy Birthday Vicki - wish we were eating turkey together! Such a nice blog entry Rusty.

Hollie said...

Happy, happy birthday Vicki! You don't look 40 at all. I am not just saying that either. You still look 25, like you did when we first met. What is the secret? Looks like you've had a super fun year. Hope you have a fabulous day, and Happy Thanksgiving. XOXO--Hollie

Julie and Matt said...

How cute! I'm impressed with Rusty's blogging techniques. I'm just disappointed he didn't put a pic of us together in Vegas. I was trumped by Natalie Morales! Happy 40th! I love ya!

Julz