Twice a year our minor league baseball team, The Louisville Bats, host a Boy Scout night. The scouts get to walk around the field before the game starts so they can wave and act crazy when they see their families.

Sam was feelin' like a rock star. And I am his greatest fan. I mean look at that face. When I look at that fuzzy-red-headed-cutie I almost forget the fact that he taught the kid next door a swear word on the bus. (when I asked Sam where he learned/heard that word. . .couldn't be from home. . .he told me another kid from the bus taught it to him. Whew!).
The scout himself enjoying some of that yummy stickiness.





2 comments:
Gotta love the ballgame AND the cotton candy . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
143 2ks and 2ks
What can I say..... Like father, like son? Glad he loves Scouts! They've been blessed to have some great leaders!!! :)
Post a Comment