Vicki: At a baseball game for Sam, "Molly, Emma Williams is crying, go and give her a hug."
Molly: "I love Emma, but I'm mean so I can't give her hug." Truer words have never been spoken.
After discussing the fact that Brian Miller, Rusty's good friend, got hit by a motorcycle while riding his bike (thankfully he wasn't harmed too much).
Meg: "If I were Mr. Brian I would NEVER get on a bike again."
Sam: "My super Sam sensor says that he WILL ride the bike again." What Sam?
Sam: "I like just having this time with Mom and Meg, (we were at Wal-Mart getting a birthday present for Ben). It's not as fun as with dad, but it's nice." Thanks Sam for gracing us with your presence.
Sam: "It seems like Grandpa wears the same shirt, and pants, and belt and pen in his pocket every day."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I now have a blog. http://ksfarnsworth.blogspot.com/
Kathryn Farnsworth
Sam is hillarious. He's a cutie. Oh! and our blog is www.familyseasons.blogspot.com.
Sam the man . . . what a character! :)
143 2ks
Post a Comment