When the photographer told me to lay on my stomach and then she put Molly on top of me I was a little hesitant and in fact told Rusty "I'm going to hate this pose." I was wrong. I thought it turned out great and mostly because it was different.
There are 18 grand kids, 4 kids, 4 spouses (spice?) and one Gramma Kathy.
This is my favorite picture of all 190 shots that were taken that day. I love how it shows Aunt Lori and Rusty trying to get the kids to smile.
The two oldest grand kids, Jackie (17) and Kasey (18). When they were toddlers, Gramma had a picture taken of them and wanted another one to put next to it.
The two youngest grand kids. Jason (our little family calls him "J-Russ" because he's name is Jason Russell after Rusty) and Seth, both almost a year old.
Jonny (15) and Molly (3) are kind of the odd-man-out cousins. Molly has seven boy cousins around her age (two younger and five older before the next girl cousin) and Jonny is stuck with all girls on the older end. Molly has developed quite the crush on Jonny and loves his company.







3 comments:
Amazing! All those people and kids! and STILL the photos turned out great. I love the individual cousin photos and the stories behind them. Too cute!
Great pictures. They turned out great. What a cute little family you have.
I just have to say, that I love your hilarious personality. Your posts always make me laugh. I love the sunbeam post. I agree, more treats, less inactives! I'm sure she'll adjust in no time. Hopefully, that little boy does too.
Beautiful family pics!
Post a Comment