Molly is officially a Sunbeam. Our ward primary has 18 Sunbeams this year and although Molly knew all of them, she was not happy about this new experience.
My other kids embraced leaving my side. Actually, they still do. Molly on the other hand does not. Here you see all her friends looking at her as she's hysterically crying wondering what is her problem. Most kids might get embarrassed by the fact that half the primary was staring. . .not Molly.
This is Molly's substitute teacher. Molly's a little happier now. Check out the little boy on the left, not happy to be in primary either. Can you blame them? We rip them from a life of toys, books, puzzles and snacks to a world where you HAVE to sit the entire time and LISTEN. In fact, now that I think of it, if all of church was like nursery, toys and snacks, maybe we wouldn't have any inactives.
I was peeking in the window during class time. Eva is looking a little tense.
This picture is taken AFTER church was over and Molly knew she was heading home for lunch and to hold her blank.

3 comments:
We are having VERY similar issues!! He's a momma's boy and I made him that way....what can I say?
All I have to say is Molly should have gone to Primary with her BFFs, Riley and Tanner. How sad!!!
I was so glad to be the substitute teacher that day. Molly is such an adorable girl. It had so much fun with the kids that day - knowing it was a very special day in their life. I hope my smiles helped.
It's crazy - all my kids are double digits, but I can still remember that day for each of them - even Jessica (13 years ago).
Post a Comment