Something people might not know about me. . .I've had six surgeries, and all due to wanting a baby, or having a baby. So, when my kids ask me what I wanted to be when I was little, I tell them, "I always knew I wanted to me a mom." And lucky for me. . .I am.
So you really do have dang cute kids. It was so fun seeing you yesterday. You look as young as you did when I met you some 14-15 years ago. I loved your hair long, and I love that you are back doing the YW's thing again...it really is a talent you have. Take care! Love ya, Hollie
Yea, the other day Todd asked Anna what mommy sent her to school in for St. Patrick's Day... she said "RED". Sad that I forgot and even sadder that she still remembers... Hey, but at least I was all OVER Valentine's this year!
3 comments:
So you really do have dang cute kids. It was so fun seeing you yesterday. You look as young as you did when I met you some 14-15 years ago. I loved your hair long, and I love that you are back doing the YW's thing again...it really is a talent you have. Take care! Love ya, Hollie
Yea, the other day Todd asked Anna what mommy sent her to school in for St. Patrick's Day... she said "RED". Sad that I forgot and even sadder that she still remembers... Hey, but at least I was all OVER Valentine's this year!
What a cute mom. Kids make holidays so fun.
Post a Comment