skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sam Turns SEVEN
Sam turned Seven today (I started this post almost three months ago:(). We do a friends party only every other year, so this year was family only. But as I've later learned, when my good friend Judy asked him who his bff was, Sam said that we, his family are his best friends. It's true. If you ask Sam who his best friend is he will tell you he has five, Dad, Ben, Meg, Molly and Mom. Therefore, Sam did have a friends party this year (I doubt he will accept that logic next year when I try to talk him into a family party).
We embarked on a "fun center," (I refer to it as a "germ center"), called Incredible Dave's. These are the places where it costs a million dollars to get in, and then once you enter the doors each additional activity costs another grand. But, I overlooked the price because it was a celebration of Sam's life. Sam, Meg, Ben and dad decided to do the bungee trampoline. Here Sam is harnessed and ready to go.
Ben's behind in the green and blue shirt. Sam couldn't get enough momentum to flip around and asked the stinky, annoyed, pubescent part-time employee to give him a little pull.
Ben, Sam and now Rusty are all attempting the backwards flip.
The jungle gym portion of the fun center.
Opening presents.
Rusty's new favorite show is called "Cake Boss" on TLC and after watching these guys bake away each week he now feels totally vindicated as he has been our "Cake Boss" since Meg turned one year old. Rusty's master piece this year was a tribute to the team Sam plays on and Rusty coaches.
Only a little spit slipped out.
Sam at 3 months old.
One of my favorite pictures taken at Park City's 2002 Olympic Park. This is quintessential Sam.
Sam age 7
1 comment:
Vicki - I love your posts! I feel like I am right there experiencing the stinky, annoyed, pubescent part-time employee with you! Love you!
Post a Comment