Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Blog Banner. . .One of the Stages of Grieving???

My selfless friend Lacey, who moved to a mountain home almost a year ago, offered her condolences a few weeks ago when my dad passed away. I took advantage of her kindness and talent, and asked her to help me want to blog again by updating my banner. See I use to blog for my dad. If I didn't post something for a few days he would call and ask what was keeping me so busy that I couldn't "update" him on his grand kids (especially his clone-like red-headed one). The problem for me was that every time I got on my blog, seeing my old set up, I would think about my dad. Now, it's new, fresh and inviting for me to generate new and exciting adventure of our very normal and boring life.

THANKS LACEY!!!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa T said...

I really like the new look and want to also thank Lacey for helping you get a fresh start. I also enjoy checking up on the grandkids.

Holly said...

Wow--I love the new look. The colors are beautiful. And, I am excited to keep up to date on what is going on in your life. You affect more hearts for good than you might know. I'm one of 'em. :)

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I love the new look! You have such a good looking family it's easy to make it cute! I'm sorry about your dad. Maybe you could blog in his memory.