Molly's preschool had a Thanksgiving feast a few days before Thanksgiving. Since I was out of town, Rusty got to be her escort. After a short Thanksgiving song program, the kids and their parents enjoyed a feast prepared by the pre-school staff.
Molly tried to convince Rusty that she was eating "turkey" for Thanksgiving, as she snarfed her orange-stuffed Oreo with at a malt ball head in the shape of a turkey. She rounded out the meal with pumpkin pie. Let's see, were any of the four food groups represented in her lunch? Represented, yes, consumed, no. Obviously, I was at my girls weekend and, therefore, any complaining has to be stifled.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What an adorable pilgram! I could just hug her for ever!
How cute!!! What a cute Thanksgiving program!
Yea so nobody told me you had to be EARLY to the Thanksgiving thing. I showed up 3 minutes.... 3 MINUTES late and they were just finishing up the singing. For the love...
Oh, and by the way, Rusty is getting better at doing hair.
Post a Comment