Sunday, February 1, 2009

Decorating With Molly

This is how Molly's bed looked before her "nap."

This is how Molly's bed looked when I went and checked on her after hearing her singing at the top of her lungs and banging on the walls. Not much sleep going on in Molly's room. Note the Barbies on the bed posts.

Side view. . .At least Bitty Baby was nicely tucked in and taking her nap.

This is how Molly's shelf usually looks.

This is how Molly re-decorated her shelf. She said, "I wanted more things on my shelf, mom." Wow! She sure accomplished her goal. It looks like a page out of an "I Spy" book. After seeing these pictures, I realize the girl has too many Barbies.

This is my favorite. I had put Ben's DS on his five foot tall dresser so Molly wouldn't get it. Again during nap time, she got the ladder from the bunk beds (it's actually hooked to the top bunk) somehow drug it over to the dresser and got the DS. She's a determined one.

Here Molly is after her "busy" day, laying on Rusty's weight bench watching t.v. She's a little tuckered out.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Man I love Molly's "spice"! Send her over here to decorate any time!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

my kids do that all the time.. it drives me crazy.. Syd put her foam "claw" from the BYU game up on top of her "fancy" bookshelf the other day...
i should let it go... i'm working on that-

Jeffrey and Monica said...

LOL That is so funny! I have yet to experience this but when I do I hope I think it's just as funny as I think it is right now!