Sam is less than two months away from being seven and the only kid in his first grade class that had not lost a tooth. . .until now. That fact alone has made it a hard year for Sam. Finally a tooth came loose. I'm not sure of the dental definition of which one it was, but it is the lower front left. We wiggled that thing for at least four weeks. I was sick of it. Sunday evening, I told Sam that one of my "talents" that I was blessed with was to pull loose teeth out. I had done it with both Meg and Ben countless times. He wasn't so sure, but gave me a shot. He held on to Gramma Kathy's hand and with his other hand grabbed Rusty's, and right when he started screaming, I put his tooth in his little hand.
So, if you have any teeth that need grabbing, just call. . .it really is one of my talents:).

Side note picture: This is how Rusty carries the "secondary" (Rusty's term for Molly and Sam, Meg and Ben are the primary--oldest two) kids to bed most nights. What a man.
1 comment:
I can't believe Sam hadn't lost a tooth until now. I think Mia has lost 4. What a great talent you have.
Post a Comment