Something people might not know about me. . .I've had six surgeries, and all due to wanting a baby, or having a baby. So, when my kids ask me what I wanted to be when I was little, I tell them, "I always knew I wanted to me a mom." And lucky for me. . .I am.
Molly got "pampered" by her cousin Jackie during the New Years weekend. Not only did she get a mani/pedi, but her hair was straightened. Then her 17 year old cousin taught her the fine art of "Facebook" posing.
love the facebook "pose"... Kari and all her friends use that one frequently... you also need to teach her the hold the camera away from you and snap your own picture pose...
3 comments:
love the facebook "pose"... Kari and all her friends use that one frequently...
you also need to teach her the hold the camera away from you and snap your own picture pose...
Oh. My. Gosh. She is TOO CUTE!
Gotta love the facebook poses. She must have learned those great poses from her Mom!!!! I know you're an expert at them, Vicki! Molly is so cute!
Post a Comment