Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something New. . .

I wanted a new look for my blog, and my good friend helped me out. She is the blogging expert in these parts, and selflessly helps many of us make our blogs look the best I dare say anywhere around. I'm trying to market her services and get her to charge, but she won't.

Thanks for the new look Lacey. I LOVE it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! Lacey is so kind and generous with her talents and time!! The pictures of the kids are so cute too!!!

traci said...

She's a gem! You like that word "gem"? Anyways, I love the new look.

Julie and Matt said...

I love the look of the blog! Can I fly Lacey out to Arizona to help me? I can't figure out how to make my header look cute like that! Your kids new pictures are so cute!!!

Marla said...

I love the new look. It is fab.

I saw Sam in school yesterday. He was sooooo funny... He was walking down the hall by himself, I said, "Hey Sam!" he looked at me and said, "I was peeing and my shirt got in the pee water." and he held it out for me to see! I didn't even know what to say...I just stared at his shirt and he kept on walking to the nurses office to get a dry shirt. HE IS SO DANG FUNNY! He is soooo UN-filtered. I love that.

Cheryl said...

The blog looks great, but I'm loving the new kid pics even more. They all look so darling!