brought back from China a few years ago.I was in charge of it again this year and asked P.F. Chang's if they
would like to help us keep to our "Chinese" theme and donate some food to our pack of cubs. They very willingly did, and along with the lettuce wraps, spring rolls, and fortune cookies that they donated, we also had meatballs, veggie trays and mandarin oranges. Needless to say, we pigged out!!!
would like to help us keep to our "Chinese" theme and donate some food to our pack of cubs. They very willingly did, and along with the lettuce wraps, spring rolls, and fortune cookies that they donated, we also had meatballs, veggie trays and mandarin oranges. Needless to say, we pigged out!!! Thanks to my great friend Joni, we were able to put together a fun dvd of pictures set to music of the Cubs from the past year. The Cubs had made masks at a den meeting for the dragon dance and then we ended with awards. Ben got two red beads--half way to his Bear.


2 comments:
That was a really great night! The theme and food was really fun. And Molly looked darling in her asian outfit.
I have to admit that I loved blowing up the group shot and knowing almost everyone shown. I miss everyone!
Great job Ben. Scouts is a lot of work and I know I've got years and years a head of me. Good times, right?!
Great job you really do amaze me I like the stories about Sam
Post a Comment