
Our Easter festivities began with a little egg coloring and craft at Meg's old teacher's house (she was put on bed rest and lives in the next cul-de-sac and was DYING for some elementary age kids to come over and invited mine).




Quotes on Easter Morning:
Then on Saturday we had our own egg decorating sessi
on. Molly loved it, but didn't like getting her hands wet. Therefore, she opted to just put stickers on her eggs and "command" the other kids to use certain colors of HER choosing.
on. Molly loved it, but didn't like getting her hands wet. Therefore, she opted to just put stickers on her eggs and "command" the other kids to use certain colors of HER choosing. 


Sunday the Easter Bunny came. We decided to let Molly sleep in a little. With 1:00 p.m. church she doesn't get a nap, and NO ONE enjoys the afternoon/evening if this is the case. Because the weather was cold we decided to have an indoor Easter egg hunt. The eggs were hidden everywhere. I had forgotten to count how many I hid, and am worried that we didn't get them all. Oh, well we might be finding them for months to come. It will make Easter last a loooooooooooong time.

Quotes on Easter Morning:
Sam: "After I eat this entire bunny, I'm going to throw up chocolate." YUM!!!
Molly, after misplacing her Easter basket and frantically walking around looking for it (she got a soft Giselle doll and the "Enchanted" dvd from the Easter bunny) said, "Giselle, where are you? Mom, where's my Easter Basket? Giselle, I told you to come here." I just love hearing my own negative phrases come out of my two year olds mouth.





3 comments:
I love Molly's spirit (although it may be hard for you to appreciate right now)!
I know everyone says Sam will be president some day but I put in a "vote" for Molly to be pres..she seems a born leader..
your easter looks like alot of fun! I missed my Tulips this year too, I'll have to plant some in the fall. We didn't get as much done, the easter eggs aren't even dyed yet.. still sitting in the fridge..
Party at your house! What a fun holiday. We didn't even color eggs this year which didn't please Trey at all!
Love Molly. I think you've gotta have a bit of spunk to get through life.
And I'm still laughing at the throwing up chocolate bit. If we all could be so lucky...
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment