Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 1993

15 years ago today I received my endowment at the Provo Temple. It was such an amazing evening. I was super nervous and it wasn't at all what I had expected. It was so peaceful inside and also very reassuring to know that all these loved ones that came with me had experienced the same feelings that I was feeling: Rusty, my parents, brother, his wife, other family members, my maid of honor (Lois), and Rusty's family.


I'm grateful for my testimony of the temple and am especially grateful that my mom encouraged me to go back just three days later with her so I could spend more time asking questions and really trying to understand those principles (of course, I still am trying to understand). It was such a surreal time. . . just days before I married Rusty I was so excited.

No comments: