Friday, December 19, 2008

Rusty's "15 minutes" may turn into 20

check out these video clips . . .

http://www.wlwt.com/sports/18306497/detail.html

http://www.wlwt.com/video/18315892/index.html

. . . and his quote.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081219/NEWS01/312190050/1055/NEWS

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That guy is so crazy. What a jerk--punch somebody in the face, and then sue them. I'm glad Rusty is there to help him out.

Me said...

Rusty needs a cool slogan like all those other attorneys that play way too many commercials. Maybe we could think of a nickname like "The Irish Bulldog" or "The Red Rescuer" and Rusty could wear a superhero outfit? OK maybe not but it is good he is defending this poor guy.

Jen said...

Go Rusty. I was on the news our last Thanksgiving there. Maybe Rusty and I should move to Hollywood.:)

I hope he can help this poor guy. What is wrong with people these days?? Thank goodness for awesome people like Rusty and you of course!!

Aaron and Heather Stucki Family said...

What is the latest? Aaron actually read about Rusty on usatoday.com before we read your blog! Crazy! Hope everythin is going well!
Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!!

Gramma said...

I like the Irish Bulldog!! :)

143 2ks