Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rusty's 15 Minutes of Fame

Google Rusty O'Brien and Ole' Miss

Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdANlBUVaA

Watch ESPN during the Louisville vs. Mississippi game it's on. . . right now.

Rusty thinks he's straight out of some John Grisham book. I'll play along for a few days:)

3 comments:

Machtyn said...

haha, that's funny. Is Rusty the attorney for the cabbie or was he just giving professional opinion for the tv station?

If he's representing the cabbie, it makes sense. One of the reporters mentioned the story during the game and the response he stated the attorney gave certainly sounded like one of Rusty's responses.

Cheryl said...

Rich found a story on CNN.com (AP release) that had quotes from a very famous Rusty O'Brien. I am loving this! One jerk of a coach's nightmare= Rusty's big moment. See, good guys do finish FIRST!

Great to chat today. It had been too long. I do love keeping up with you via blog. It really does keep us close.

Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Adam and I were just talking about this last night! Rusty is totally famous! But...as I recall, this is not his first TV appearance. He's pretty much a celebrity now.