Something people might not know about me. . .I've had six surgeries, and all due to wanting a baby, or having a baby. So, when my kids ask me what I wanted to be when I was little, I tell them, "I always knew I wanted to me a mom." And lucky for me. . .I am.
Meg and Ben are so grown up, and Sam and Molly are just so cute. I was going to save only one of the pictures, but they were all so cute that I took them all.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how blue Meg's eyes are. They're gorgeous!! I love Easter, and Spring, and dressing them up. Your kids look adorable!!
Seriously, all of your kids could be on the cover of a magazine. I can't believe how big and beautiful Molly has gotten. She was still a "baby" when we left. Let's tell all of our kids to stop growing.:)
Vicki, so I have made my blog private and have invited friends who I had email addresses for. So if you would like to view my boring blog send me your email address at jgladwell24@gmail.com
8 comments:
Vicki,
I found your blog while blog-surfing...You guys are too cute! I hope my kids will be as cute as yours as they grow!!
Check out our blog...
http://web.mac.com/drmortenson/Site/Blog/Blog.html
See you at Costco!
Jen Mortenson
Beautiful girls and handsome boys . . . wow!
143 2ks
Meg and Ben are so grown up, and Sam and Molly are just so cute. I was going to save only one of the pictures, but they were all so cute that I took them all.
We are excited about seeing you in two weeks.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how blue Meg's eyes are. They're gorgeous!! I love Easter, and Spring, and dressing them up. Your kids look adorable!!
Seriously, all of your kids could be on the cover of a magazine. I can't believe how big and beautiful Molly has gotten. She was still a "baby" when we left. Let's tell all of our kids to stop growing.:)
I'm thinking your kids should be on the cover of a Pottery Barn somewhere! So darling!
Love all the pictures. The one of all the kids by the front door is perfect. They are growing up!
Vicki, so I have made my blog private and have invited friends who I had email addresses for. So if you would like to view my boring blog send me your email address at jgladwell24@gmail.com
your kids are cute as always!
Post a Comment