Saturday, December 20, 2008

I got what I wanted for Christmas . . .

. . . a 2008 Honda Odyssey. We bought it off of eBay and now Rusty and I have matching cars. Black with tan interior.

My favorite feature. . .heated seats. Second favorite feature. . .sun roof.

The eighth seat in the middle is the BEST!!! Now I can actually be in a car pool.

That's right baby, only 348 miles on it (and that's after Rusty drove 337 from Chicago to pick it up).

Breaking in the 10 inch wide screen dvd player by watching "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer."

I couldn't be happier (How "mom" is that? I'm totally ecstatic over getting a mini van).

7 comments:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Last year when I got a new cooktop I was soo excited.. I told my sister, you know you're getting old when you get excited about appliances... I would say the same thing for cars/minivans... That 8th seat is a lifesaver huh!
btw.. I have that same shirt from Target...

Jen said...

Merry Christmas to you! How great.

Unknown said...

An eighth seat . . . more vacations with Gramma :) The sunroof is number one on my list and on days like today in St. Louis, the heated seats actually sound pretty nice! Supposed to be the coldest here in St. Louis this week since 1999.... brrrrrrrrr! I might have to come south to Louisville for a while! :)

143 2ks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mortenson Family said...

I don't know what I would do without my odyssey... never thought I'd say that about a minivan!! jen

Cheryl said...

You bet I would be thrilled too! What a sweet ride. That 8th seat would be so great. I do carpool and the boys are all shoved in the back illegally. Thankfully we are only about 2 min. from the school.

DVD player, heated seats, leather interior and a sun roof (never knew they make sun roofs in vans), a perfect gift if you ask me!

Loved seeing you last night. It was so much fun. Just wishing we could do it a lot more often!!

Grandma and Grandpa T said...

New vehicles are always exciting. We are glad you are happy with it.

Kristi said...

Ooooooo. I am SO getting a hot ride like that SOON!