Vicky,
Molly was so cute today when we were making our Nativity scene. She said, "Baby Jesus is my favorite baby." That just melted my heart.
Have a good day! Kelly
I think I've said this before but Molly loves babies. I have been around my share of little girls, and I really have never seen an obsession with babies like Molly's. She ALWAYS plays babies. Mostly it's with her Bitty Baby, but other times it can be with a stuffed animal, Barbies, or now a Baby Jesus sitting in a terra cotta plant lid. Mark my words, Molly has many, many babies.
Molly drew the smiles on their faces, and explained that Ms. Kelly helped her draw the eyes. Sorry for the blurry picture. I was going to take another one later but could barely get her to put the Baby Jesus down long enough to allow me to take this picture (Molly took the Baby Jesus with her to take her nap). But before I could take another picture of the Nativity. . . 
. . .She dropped Joseph on the way up stairs anxiously wanting to show Ben. I hot glued him back together.
I'm glad that Baby Jesus is Molly's favorite baby. I'm grateful for the reminder that he's my favorite baby too.
5 comments:
what a cute idea! those are darling...and Meg is too.
Very sweet Vicki! I love the things kids do and say; most of the time anyway.
I just have to say that Meg has the BEST smile. I love looking at pictures of her. She is so grown up and beautiful. You have a darling family.
That is sweet. Jesus is my favorite too! ;)
Oh, and Meg has it right, we all need a safe, quiet place to take deep breaths, count to 10, and read a book.
I think Kate could rival Molly's obsession. We should have a baby-off. :)
I loved catching up on your posts. You write just as you would talk- making you such a fun read. You really do have sweet children- I know sometimes being a mom of 4 can be tiring, but somehow you manage to keep traditions and fun and humor in your days. Such a good reminder for me. You seem to gather friends which makes your home such a comfortable place too ;)
Post a Comment