Meg and Rusty went to a Daddy Daughter Valentines Dance tonight. Meg has been excited for days to go. She asked me to style her hair "with loose, but super curly, curls" and that means? And then we painted her nails RED! The dress was a gift from Grammi, and Meg LOVES it. I tried to get Rusty to take the camera to the dance, but if you refer back to the pinewood derby incident, he probably would have forgotten to take any pictures of Meg and him actually at the dance (he's such a great dad in every other way). But here are a few cute ones before they left.





7 comments:
Darling Meg (and Rusty is ok too!). It is fun to see what Todd has to look forward to. :)
Tx! 143 2ks
She is beautiful! I think the hair turned out perfect.
Vicki -- you are such the blogger! I'm loving reading your posts! Especially the "why do I always give a knee-jerk "no!"" I too am trying to use maybe, then at least that gives me time to think about implications of saying "yes" or "no".
Oh - and I love Sam's new look!
I can't believe Meg's that old! I remember going to my Daddy daughter date. The first year my dad was out of town so my mom's dad took me. It was a western theme. He still talks about it to this day.
And the second one was a 50's theme. I went with my dad and wore his letterman jacket. Good times!
Love Meg's hair and dress. She's a beauitful girl.
Hope you are enjoying your snow day. We are out of school here too. Thankfully the rain this morning is melting all this awful ice. Rich took the van so we are here all day. I think I'll be happy when they go back tomorrow, esp. since they have Monday off!
Cheryl
She looks so beautiful and so grown up! I hear that dance was sold out weeks before...glad it was fun.
Post a Comment