Monday, February 18, 2008
I Love My Bed
We just got home from a fun weekend in St. Louis celebrating babies and birthdays with TONS of family (I'll blog the trip tomorrow). But no matter how much fun is had, there is nothing like coming home and sleeping in your own bed. Ours isn't anything great (the king size special at Sams Club), but it's ours and I'm going to go climb in (Rusty's been there for a good hour already). By the way, both Meg and Sam said the same thing about their beds as they flopped down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am with you on that. I need to get into my bed!!
Too true! There's nothing like coming home. I just hope your kids are not like our and try to sneak in during the night. Little stinkers. We just redirect them back to their bed every time.
We must have the same bed. We got our king size pillow top at Sam's when we moved to Lexington. I think Julie M. got one too. Love it!
I know exactly what you mean. We have a hard time spending any night away from home. Being away from his bed is one of the reasons Dad has a hard time going anyplace except to your house in October. It's late, so I'm going to go "take a nap" as Julie says. I do love my bed.
Post a Comment